Does FCBO have a mission statement?

I've become a fan of Stan's words wretched excess and the tomahawk cut. There's a shop down in Ft Myers that carries 'em dry aged prime. yummy.

Tomahawk-Steak-3.jpg

I admit I have become a meat snob. I only buy my grill offerings at a high end butcher now. Got tired of paying $28/lb at Safeway for production run crap. 1" Ribeyes that melt in your mouth and butterfly'd chops mmmmmm......

I admit I have become a meat snob. I only buy my grill offerings at a high end butcher now. Got tired of paying $28/lb at Safeway for production run crap. 1" Ribeyes that melt in your mouth and butterfly'd chops mmmmmm......

Ill admit I have been a meat snob for 16+ years now...Owning your own wholesale meat operation will do that to you.
You know how they say "dont get high on your own supply?" F that. :rofl:

Mario, you do know that you are gonna die at 60 after your fifth heart attack, right? :poke:

Ha! Hell no, Im down to one pack of Lights a day and im on Lisinopril. I figure ill make it to 70-75...and ill slide in sideways into the grave holdin them one there tomahawks!

And we do stock proteins other than red meat...:p

If it wasnt so FN hot at Carlisle i would cook a Saturday night feast for FCBO'ers and their families. Maybe a couple of full packer briskets or a whole hog...

If it wasnt so FN hot at Carlisle i would cook a Saturday night feast for FCBO'ers and their families. Maybe a couple of full packer briskets or a whole hog...

Just treat us all at Hoss's and be done with it.
Your way you gotta haul a grille

The parts I wanted were "nice ones" so no beaters were parted, only "nice" cars. How many, probably at least ten. Many were convertibles and that pool is small with only 1952 built.

:canada::thumbsup::usflag::thumbsup:

@Fury440, I missed this post last summer. Would you happen to have taken pics of the fender tags on those donor 1970 ‘verts?

Back